deListed New Zealand

SEARCH LISTED COMPANY


Any AUS or NZ company

BROWSE

New Zealand delisted companies0-9A BC DE F GH IJ KL MN OP QR ST UV WX YZ
New Zealand archived managed funds0-9A BC DE FGH IJ KL MN OP QR ST UV WX YZ

SEARCH PRIVATE COMPANY


SEARCH FUNDS

Find any Australian or New Zealand company or fund (dead or alive) by using SEARCH above or go directly to the site:

TIGER INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED (TIG)

Delisted NZX 14/04/2000

Former (or subsequent) names

Shareholder links

 

Company details

Address: 
Tel:  Fax: 

Company Secretary: 
Sector:  Industry Group: 
Activities: 

delisted following the merger with Metals Exploration Ltd

14/04/2000

we understand Tiger Investment restructured its capital by way of a selective reduction of capital and a scheme of arrangement - 50.3 per cent of Tiger was held by Metals Exploration Ltd and its subsidiary, with the remaining 49.7 per cent being held by the public - under the proposal, public shareholders of Tiger were to have their shares in Tiger cancelled and be issued with shares in Metals on a 5 for 6 basis

14/04/2000

NZX Announcements (courtesy of NZX)

 

Your comments

Please read our Terms before viewing comments.

 

Company Updates

Post your comments here

Please read our Terms before posting comments.
OMISSIONS
    You can post a comment here about this company

    Please click in the "I'm not a robot" box. If an image appears, enter the word/figures you see in the image.

    Posting your comments. Please wait...


    Directors' share transactions (last 5)

     

    Click here for the last 20 transactions all companies

    Directors & Executives (current)

    NAMETITLEDATE OF APPT

    Date of first appointment, title may have changed.

    SPECIAL NOTE: During May 2024 we are working to remove duplications in the Company Secretary role.

    Directors & Executives (former)

    NAMETITLEDATE OF APPOINTMENTDATE OF RESIGNATION

    Date of first appointment, title may have changed.